Farnham allotment sites
We have 262 allotment plots on eight sites in Farnham.
Our allotments are at:
- Alderley Farm, West Street
- Farnborough Road, off Weybourne Lane
- Morley Road
- Wrecclesham, off Riverdale
- Shepherd and Flock roundabout
- Six Bells roundabout, Hale Road
- West Street, and
- West Street extension
See directions to the allotment sites for the exact location of our allotments.
Applying for a Farnham allotment
To put your name on the allotment waiting list please complete our allotment application form. We will need to know your:
- telephone number and email address, and
- where you would like to have an allotment. It is helpful if you put down your first, second and third choices.
Being an allotment holder is hard work but can also be good fun. Throughout the year you can get involved in a number of events and competitions such as the:
- scarecrow competition
- winter lecture
- best allotment plot
- largest pumpkin
- tallest sunflower
To chat with other allotment holders in Farnham and to take part in discussions about the upkeep and running of the allotments visit the Farnham allotments’ website.
Allotment holders’ newsletter
We produce a quarterly Farnham allotment newsletter which gives you tips, seasonal advice and updates on our events and competitions.