On May 23rd 1929 the foundation stone was laid and one year later on the feast of St Joan, on May 30th 1930, the new church was opened. In 1932 the Bishop of Southwark upgraded the church from being a mission centre, to formal parish status.

Reverend. Charles V. Borelli, ordained in 1939.

 

Parish Mission Statement Our mission is to deepen our love of God through our worship, prayer, and sacramental life; to build our community through our commitment to God and our loving service of others; to welcome the wider community and to continue Christ’s mission of bringing God’s Kingdom into the world, in the power of the Holy Spirit.

For further information contact St Joan of Arc’s directly.

image_pdf